ALSC Deathtrap is a Multiplayer level. This level was inspired by the level designer's workplace as an attempt of learning Quest.
- Bones room of Bridge Side.
- Corridor of Corridors beside bones room, opposite red window side.
- Empty corridor of Corridors between lower office of Wind Tunnel Connected Offices and Rocket Launcher bridge.
- Corridors, in front of red window.
- Second floor office of Wind Tunnel Connected Offices, alcove on red window side.
- Conference Room.
- Second floor of Bridge Side.
Important Item Locations
- Double-Barrelled Shotgun - Corridors, darkened corner near red window.
- Nailgun - Wind Tunnel Connected Offices, middle of upper floor.
- Super Nailgun - Wind Tunnel Connected Offices, corner desk with computer on lower floor.
- Grenade Launcher - Conference table of Conference Room.
- Rocket Launcher - Bridge Side, Bridge over pool of Lava.
- Thunderbolt - Water of Water room on Bridge Side.
- Quad Damage - Red window room connected to Corridors.
- Ring of Shadows - Second floor of Bridge Side.
- 100 Health - Hidden alcove of neighboring office next to Conference Room.
- Yellow Armor - Darkened shadow of Conference Room.
- Grunt at end of corridor opposite dark corridor, perpendicular red window room.
- Enforcer at end of corridor near dark corridor, perpendicular red window room.
- Quad Damage in red window room.
- Double-Barrelled Shotgun in darkened corner near red window.
- Movable Wall at end of hidden corner in darkened corner leads to red window room.
Wind Tunnel Connected Offices
- Knight in doorway of upper floor leading to staircase to lower floor Corridors.
- Nailgun at middle of upper floor.
- Super Nailgun on corner desk with computer on lower floor.
- 2 Shells behind desk with two computers on lower floor.
- 2 Shells on upper floor, near staircase to lower floor.
- Nails in small alcove of upper floor, red window side.
- 25 Health in small alcove of upper floor, red window side.
- Movable Wall opens to reveal Wind Tunnel on lower floor's central structure, opposite red window.
- Wind Tunnel connects lower and upper offices.
- Teleporter in small alcove of upper floor, opposite red window side, leads to conference table of Conference Room.
- Rottweiler in neighboring office.
- 2 Rottweilers in conference room.
- 100 Health in hidden alcove of neighboring office.
- Yellow Armor in darkened shadow of conference room.
- Grenade Launcher on conference table of conference room.
- 25 Health in neighboring office.
- Hitting the Computer Screen in the neighboring office causes a Movable Wall to slide out on the opposite side of the desk, revealing a hidden alcove.
- 2 Movable Walls, 1 in each doorway, for conference room and neighboring office.
- Hitting the sides of the Grenade Launcher platform shall turn on the lights in the room, cause a ring of Conference Chairs to appear while causing possible minimal damage, and display the message "The conference of Doom!" The second can be repeated, the other two trigger only once.
- Zombie in Water room.
- Rocket Launcher on Bridge over pool of Lava.
- Thunderbolt in Water of Water room.
- Ring of Shadows on second floor.
- 2 Nails in bones room, far side from Rocket Launcher.
- Rockets in bones room, near doorway to Grunt corridor.
- 2 Rockets beside torn faces wall in Water room.
- Two 25 Health in Water of Water room.
- 25 Health on second floor, near Elevator.
- Walking to the middle of the Bridge, where the Rocket Launcher is initially located, will lower the Bridge into the pool of Lava and display the message "Uh Oh!"
- Button in bones room beside doorway to Water room, pressing it lowers Bones Wall beside it.
- Bones Wall raises to a section with an Elevator leading to the second floor.
- Small pool of Water behind bones room from Corridors.
- There are two exits from the second floor; one is a hole to the bones room, while the other is a Teleporter leading to the lower floor of the Wind Tunnel Connected Offices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.