Armageddon 2 is a Single Player and Multiplayer level. This level is the second level in the Armageddon series.
Furthermore, this level is intended for 2-16 players in Multiplayer. Originally, this level was intended to be for Deathmatch only. It features a more open environment in Deathmatch than in Single Player.
Quick Level Completion
- Proceed forward through the next two rooms, heading up a flight of stairs.
- Turn left, then head down a corridor and up a ramp before turning left.
- Head down the stairs and walk to the middle of the room, then turn right.
- Shoot the Button above you to reach the floor above.
- Turn right, then head down the stairs.
- Turn right, then head down the corridor and a smaller flight of stairs.
- Turn left and head to the wall, then turn right and cross the bridge to the next room.
- Press the Button in the upper right corner.
- Return to the room at the start of the second floor.
- Head through the doorway you did not enter before, then follow the bridges across to another room.
- Turn right, then head to a small room and push a Button to reach the floor below.
- Turn around, then head to the middle of the room with three faces before turning right.
- Press the Button in the middle alcove
- Return to the bottom of the Elevator and go through the door to the left.
- Follow the staircase as it loops around to the Silver Door.
- Cross the next room and enter the small room on the opposite side.
- Return to the room with the three faces, then cross the room to collect the Silver Key.
- Return to the Silver Door and go through it.
- Turn left, then proceed forward to exit the level.
Collect the 2 Shells in front of you, 1 to the left and 1 to the right, then go through the Door straight ahead. Kill the Ogre patrolling straight ahead. Collect the 15 Health to your left and 15 Health to your right, then up the staircase. Open the Door at the top, then enter the next corridor before turning left. Collect the Shells at the opposite end of the corridor, beside a grill overlooking a pool of Lava, then turn left. Head down the corridor and collect the 15 Health at the end, then turn right. Open the Door, then kill the 2 Knights before entering the next room. Turn left and head up the staircase to reach the area above the grill overlooking the Lava, also accessible from the previous corridor, to collect the Shells. Turn around and return to the room you were just in. Collect the 2 Nails, 1 in the lower right corner and 1 in the upper right corner, then go through the staircase to your right. You are now on a bridge overlooking a pool of Lava, head to the corner before turning left to kill the Scrag. Head up the ramp to reach a balcony overlooking the large room with the patrolling Ogre near the start. Head down this balcony to collect the Nailgun, then turn around to kill the Scrag that spawned to your right. Return to the room with the 2 Nails and stand on the Square in the middle of the room. Face the wall opposite the Door, then shoot the Button above you to cause the Elevator you are standing on to raise. The Roof will open to admit your presence to deposit you on the floor above.
Once you reach the room above by using the Elevator, kill the Ogre to your left. Collect the Shells in the upper left corner and the 25 Health in the upper right corner, then turn around. Proceed forward to reach an intersection. Straight ahead is a platform that is too far away to reach overlooking the large room with the patrolling Ogre, ignore this for the time being. Turn left to collect the 15 Health from the alcove, then return to the previous room. Head into the doorway to your right, then head down the stairs and turn right at the bottom. Proceed forward down a small flight of stairs to reach yet another intersection. Turn right to kill the Fiend and collect the Shells, then turn around. This room lies directly above the Door leading to the Elevator, ignore the sounds of it opening and closing. Head down the corridor to collect the 15 Health, turn right at the end. Kill the Scrag on the bridge overlooking a pool of Lava. Head across the bridge, but beware, as Lavaballs can hit you on the bridge. Straight ahead is a set of Bars blocking your progress. Collect the Nails in the upper left corner and 25 Health in the lower right corner. To your right is a window overlooking the large room where the Ogre patrolled near the beginning. Press the Button straight ahead to lower an Elevator to your left, turn left to kill the Fiend on the Elevator.
Return to the room at the top of the previous Elevator, then kill the Scrag that has spawned between the two doorways. Head to the ledge you previously ignored, a Bridge has been extended to allow access to the platform you couldn't previously reach by using the last Button. Cross the bridge to collect the Double-Barrelled Shotgun on the platform. Cross the next bridge to open a Door at the end, then kill the 2 Ogres in the room. Collect the 15 Health in the lower left corner, 25 Health in the upper left corner, Shells in the upper right corner, and Shells in the lower right corner. Turn right and go through the doorway, then press the Button to lower the Elevator. Straight ahead is another Button that will lower the Elevator once more if you need it, ignore this and instead turn left. Head through the doorway, then follow the corridor and it circles to the right to kill the Scrag. Straight ahead is a dead end, so instead return to the bottom of the Elevator and go through the doorway to the right. Turn right, then proceed forward to lower a set of Pillars in front of you while displaying the message "Oops...". Kill the 2 Knights, 1 revealed from each Pillar. At the far end of this corridor is a grill, to the left of that is a staircase leading to the opposite side of the Bars you were previously on, which will open as you approach. Ignore all of this and instead head to the middle of the room before turning right to look into three alcoves. Collect the Nails from the left alcove and the Shells from the right alcove, then proceed into the center alcove to collect the 25 Health. Press the Button to display the message "The stairs have been lowered.". Turn around, the 3 Faces on the opposite side have opened to look over the room where the Ogre patrolled near the beginning. Kill the Scrag that has spawned above this room, then return to the circular corridor.
A Set of Stairs has been lowered, opening up to a room at the bottom. Enter this room to collect the 25 Health. To the left is a Silver Door. Proceed forward to the next room, then head between the 2 Pillars to collect the 15 Health. Continue forward to the far doorway of the room, the Silver Key is visible on a thin Elevator. Much like E3M2: The Vaults of Zin, approaching the Silver Key causes the Elevator to raise to a room above, trigger this before turning around. The Pillars have also lowered with the message "Not again!" being displayed. Kill the 2 Knights, 1 for each Pillar, before turning around and entering the small room that once held the Silver Key. Collect the Nails in the lower left corner and the Shells in the lower right corner. The Silver Key is now where the grating once was by the Bars, return to collect it. Turn around and start to head back, then turn left to kill the Fiend that spawned in the first alcove to the left. Return to the Silver Door and open it, then kill the Ogre inside. Turn left and proceed forward to the next room. A message will be displayed, "Step into the teleport to exit the level.". Move forward into the Teleporter to exit the level.
Differences from Easy to Normal
- Scrag in large main room near starting room.
- Ogre on raised alcove overlooking corridor leading to Door of first Elevator.
- 3rd Knight in Shootable Button room.
- 2nd Scrag spawns when Nailgun is taken.
- Knight in corridor near top of first Elevator.
- 2nd Scrag above upper Lava bridge.
- Ogre instead of Scrag appears at top of first Elevator after Button is pushed that allows access to Double-Barrelled Shotgun.
- Scrag in Elevator near circular staircase.
- Death Knight instead of Knight in first Pillar of three alcove room.
- 2nd Scrag appears in large main room after Button is hit in three alcove room.
- Death Knight instead of Knight in Pillar closer to Silver Key in area near Silver Door.
- Fiend appears in furthest alcove from Silver Key after Silver Key is taken, is stuck and cannot leave the alcove.
Differences from Normal to Hard/Nightmare
- 2nd Scrag in large main room near starting room.
- 4th Knight in Shootable Button room.
- 2nd Scrag on lower Lava bridge.
- Ogre instead of Knight in corridor near top of first Elevator.
- 3rd Scrag above upper Lava bridge.
- 2nd Scrag in circular corridor.
- Death Knight instead of Knight in second Pillar of three alcove room.
- 3rd Scrag appears in large main room after Button is hit in three alcove room.
- Death Knight instead of Knight in Pillar further from Silver Key in area near Silver Door.
- Fiend on Normal and higher Difficulties spawns in furthest alcove from Silver Key when the Silver Key is taken. However, this Fiend cannot move properly, meaning it is not a threat to the player due to the inability for this Monster to exit the alcove.
- No Shells in starting room.
- Nailgun in starting room.
- Corridor with Shells next to starting room, leads to exit room.
- Corridor in blue walled corridor with two 15 Health, next to Door, leads to prior Silver Key room.
- 100 Health on raised platform of blue walled corridor with Lava beneath it.
- No 15 Health in blue walled corridor beside Door leading to Elevator.
- 2 Rockets replace 2 Nails in Shootable Button room.
- Grenade Launcher between Rockets in Shootable Button room.
- 25 Health on Rocket Launcher balcony.
- Rocket Launcher replaces Nailgun.
- No Shells or 25 Health on upper floor of ascending Elevator.
- Double-Barrelled Shotgun on upper floor of ascending Elevator.
- Teleporter on upper floor of ascending Elevator leads to middle alcove of three alcove room.
- Green Armor replaces 15 Health in alcove near platform over large room.
- Button across from Green Armor allows access to platform over large room.
- Shells at end of corridor opposite upper Lava bridge replaced with Teleport Pad.
- Nailgun at middle of corridor near upper Lava bridge.
- Cells replace 15 Health in corridor near upper Lava bridge.
- No Bars in room where Bars used to be.
- No Nails or 25 Health in room where Bars used to be.
- No Button in room where Bars used to be.
- Yellow Armor beside window to large room in room where Bars used to be.
- 25 Health and Cells on opposite side of room from Yellow Armor in room where Bars used to be.
- Thunderbolt replaces Double-Barrelled Shotgun on platform over large room.
- No 15 Health or Shells in room near Thunderbolt.
- Nails in corner opposite 25 Health in room near Thunderbolt.
- Button in room near Thunderbolt extends Bridge temporarily to Thunderbolt.
- No upper Pillars.
- 2 Rockets replace Shells and Nails of three alcove room.
- No Button or 25 Health in three alcove room, Faces are always open, replaced with Teleport Pad.
- Super Nailgun where Silver Key could be collected.
- No Silver Door.
- 2 Cells and 2 Nails in diagonal corners of the lower pillar room.
- The lower Pillars never get triggered.
- Double-Barrelled Shotgun replaces Silver Key on lower floor, no Elevator trap.
- No Nails or Shells in prior Silver Key room.
- 25 Health beside prior exit Teleporter.
- Exit Teleporter no longer exists, instead deposits the player by the upper floor Nailgun.
- Upper floor of ascending Elevator.
- Prior exit Teleporter.
- Corridor near upper Lava bridge.
- Room where Bars used to be.
- Room where Silver Key used to be initially located.
- Starting room of Single Player version.
- Alcove furthest from Super Nailgun in three alcove room.
- By Super Nailgun in three alcove room.
- Near 100 Health.
- Corner of lower Lava bridge (corrupt)
- Grenade Launcher.
- Beside lower pillar room.
- Large open room, lowest floor, opposite Rocket Launcher side.
- Large open room, lowest floor, Rocket Launcher side.
- Beside Door to large open room in blue walled corridor.
- Blue walled corridor, beside doorway to area where Silver Key used to be initially located.
|N/A||Custom Levels||E3M2: The Vaults of Zin|