Nazard Terminal is the first map of the Realm of Astrologers in Dimension of the Machine. It takes place in a techbase floating in space. Minions that defied Quake are locked up in cages, only for said cages to break later.
- At the beginning of the map, before going to make the series of jumps across the moving platforms, go into the enclosed temple-like area and shoot/hit the demonic face wall panel on the left; this will open it, to reveal a Nailgun.
- Inside the two-level room with the Gold Keycard, head to the bottom level, behind the corner of the room with the stack of 3 skull crates. There is a switch behind them; press it to open a secret wall panel across from the crates, containing a Yellow Armor.
- Past the Gold Keycard Door, you will come to another two-level room with a Super Nailgun contained inside of a force field; that is the secret. To unlock the force field, you must find and shoot the 3 Shootable Buttons close by.
- The first one is just above the force field chamber; you can see/shoot it from the top level, without having to drop down.
- The second one is in the same room, above the door that is at the end of the downward ramp on the second level.
- The third and final one is in the next room, which is full of enemies. At the bottom level of the force field chamber room, there are two pits in the floor, on the left and right sides of the door; you can drop down either of these to find two Enforcers guarding the button. Once the third button has been activated, the force field will lower, allowing you to collect the Super Nailgun as well as the Secret.
- In the final room with the 5 Slipgates (4 of which explode), there is a giant crate on the other side of the room; behind this crate is a metal grate that you can shoot/hit to open, to reveal a Secret room with a Yellow Armor and another Slipgate.