Mbuild is a converter for Quake made by David Langeliers. It imports .mpb files, which are similar to those in POV-Ray, and exports them as .map files. The .mpb file defines the brushes in Quake, while tags are added in Mbuild to define entities, rotations, angles, and textures. Mbuild is a relatively limited program, being only able to create 6-sided boxes.
Mbuild 0.5 was released on September 25, 1996. This update changed the test files to just use idBase. It also supported Libraries, which allowed brushes to be copied repeatedly and stored for later use.
- box-test file for mbuild 0.3-djl
- funny's map o' rama! visit the mecca for all your quake needs! http://www.mm.com/user/tcdmntia/wwd/index.htm
- mbuild library
- Quake102..... -Dave
- rbox-test file for mbuild 0.3-djl
- sbox-test file for mbuild 0.3-djl
- shaft of the soulless
- wbox-test file for mbuild 0.3-djl