MultiMod is a modification for Quake made by Shyft that features a collection of various mods put together in a PROGS.dat with some of his own modifications.
On top of all the modifications listed below, Crucified Zombies are now also able to be destroyed.
Furthermore, a custom Enforcer skin is included as a demonstration of a Monster skin changing after they become a corpse, as well as 10 Grunt skins that will be selected at random at the start of each map.
- Impulse 9 - Calls up a laser gun that the player can use if they have Cells in their possession. It appears similar to a Shotugn and is always part of the player's inventory, granted they have the Cells for it. Note that firing this gun shall immediately crash the server.
- Impulse 13 - Throw a pipe bomb. Costs a Rocket.
- Impulse 14 - Detonates the pipe bomb.
- Impulse 15 - If the player has 40 Cells, they can summon an Electric Minion to protect the player. The Electric Minion lasts until it runs out of Cells; there can only be one Electric Minion per player at any time. The Electric Minion shall attack with a similar strength to a Thunderbolt and can fly around; intelligently keeping up with the player while seeking out opponents.
- Impulse 100 - Drop your currently equipped Weapon in a Backpack.
- Impulse 101 - Places a hologram; a holographic version of Ranger to give the illusion that the player is elsewhere in Deathmatch. There can be three of these at any time and they last a minute. It costs 12 Cells to create a hologram.
- Impulses 200/201 - Toggles back and forth between MultiSkin skins.
- Impulse 253 - Fiend mode.
- Impulse 254 - Original Impulse 9 (Give all weapons)
|Electric Minion being summoned|
|A Holo-Quaker being deployed / removed from the map|