A port of Quake was made for the Amiga for the 68k version in 1998 by ClickBoom Software and PXL Computers INC. There is a port for PPC Amigas, but they are identical to the PC and have no changed or added features. This was the first time Amiga and PC players could play in the same servers.
- Amiga standard menu in game instead of Quake menu
- Support for Picassio and CyberGFX graphic cards
- Support for AHI soundcard
- Slightly different font in the console
- Video and Sound configurations can be changed in game
- With workbench can play multiple games at one time, known as "Screen Dragging"