- Lieutenant Daily (KIA)
- First Lieutenant Scott Voss (KIA)
- Second Lieutenant Dell Morris[note 1]
- Master Sergeant Marian Bidwell (KIA)
- Sergeant Nikolai "Sledge" Sledjonovitch[note 2]
- Corporal Alejandro "Alex" Cortez
- Corporal Shane Huxley (KIA)
- Corporal Matthew Kane
- Corporal William "Billy" Rhodes
- Corporal Johann Strauss
- Private First Class Jeremiah Anderson (KIA)
- ↑ Prior to Operation: Advantage, Morris held the rank of Sergeant. Following the ensuing catastrophe, he was promoted to Second Lieutenant.
- ↑ Prior to Operation: Advantage, Sledjonovitch held the rank of Lance Corporal. Following the catastrophe, he was promoted to Sergeant; considering that Cortez, Kane, Rhodes, and Strauss (Corporals) previously outranked him, his advancement is somewhat strange.
- Also, during the course of the game it is possible to find the corpses of three other marines bearing the Rhino squad badge. One appears during the first assault when walking along a walkway above where the first Grunt you see is dragging a marine through the door. The second one can be found in the Walker level. The final one is in the Strogg dispersal plant where the partially stroggified marines are. Just continue until you find a pile of Human leftovers with a marine's body.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.