Welcome to the Arena! is a Multiplayer level in Aftershock for Quake. This level has near identical geometry to Welcome to the Arena! (Dark Hour), though no dividing wall exists in the long tunnel at the top of the map. Weapon and Ammo placement are nearly identical. Spawn locations are also nearly identical, though this version is lacking one on the bottom floor of the map. Unlike the Dark Hour version of this level, this level does not have any Enemies and is therefore only intended for Deathmatch use. This version also has a glitch on the bottom floor of the map which can cause the player to fall through the world.
- Top of ramp leading to Box Platform.
- Middle of Box Platform.
- Central Platform, bottom of ramp leading to Long Tunnel.
- Corner of platform that stretches around Box Platform from Bottom Floor.
- Platform Series, top of ramp near Rocket Launcher of Central Platform.
Important Item Locations
- Nailgun - Opposite side of Bottom Floor from ramps.
- Super Nailgun - Between holes in Long Tunnel.
- Grenade Launcher - Bottom Floor, near bottom of two ramps.
- Rocket Launcher - Central Platform, near top of High Ramp.
- Rocket Launcher - Long Tunnel, near platform leading to Central Platform.
- Thunderbolt - Box Platform.
- Quad Damage - Highest platform of Platform Series.
- It is possible to fall through the level on the side opposite the bottom of the ramps, Grenade Launcher side.
- Rocket Launcher near top of High Ramp.
- Rockets near ramp leading to Box Platform.
- 25 Health on middle of platform.
- Quad Damage on highest platform.
- Thunderbolt on platform.