Ft. Worth, Texas
6'1" (185.4 cm)
180Lbs (81.65 kg)
Corporal William "Billy" Rhodes is a twenty-five-year-old Rhino Squad demolitions expert from Fort Worth, Texas.
Rhodes joined the Space Marine Corps as soon as it was legal to, where he quickly specialized in demolitions. He has been demoted twice due to altercations with military police.
On Stroggos, Rhodes is with MSgt. Marian Bidwell. After Kane and Cpl. Mahler's team secured the hangar, Rhodes arrived to destroy it. After destroying both hangars, Rhodes was called away by 1Lt. Scott Voss. When the anti-aircraft gun is secured, Rhodes arrives to destroy it.
During Operation: Advantage, Rhodes disarms the mines that blocks the Death convoy, where Kane will provide cover. Afterwards, he is not seen for the rest of the operation. When Kane is captured and stroggified, Rhodes is present when Kane is rescued, nearly shooting him before Voss stops him. After PFC Jeremiah Anderson notifies him that Kane isn't dangerous, Rhodes breaks open the glass cylinder holding him.
During Operation: Last Hope, Rhodes helps Kane get to the top of the data storage tower and stays behind to defend the security console. He is later seen on the Hannibal shortly after the final battle, congratulating Kane.
- Main article: William "Billy" Rhodes/Quotes
- Rhodes is six foot one inches, tying with Sergeant Morris and is one hundred and eighty pounds.
- It is possible Rhodes previously held the rank of Staff Sergeant before his subsequent demotions.
- Billy is also considering to be the toughest member only second to Sledge.
- Kane has to escort Rhodes serveral times during the game.
- He and Cortez have bet that Kane survived the crash in the beginning of the game, implied by their conversations.